Cookie Usage Statement
A cookie is a small text file that is installed on your computer terminal (or other device, such as a mobile phone) through the websites you visit.
What cookies are used for
They are widely used to know the activity of visitors to the website, in order to improve the same from the storage and retrieval of users' browsing data. Cookies are also used to provide information about users' browsing to website owners and their collaborators, in order to analyze their use of the website and customize the content.
Some of the advertisers and web analytics organizations that work with incorporate cookies on the user's computer through this website. Our sites may also have social networking links (like Facebook). MOliva does not control the cookies used by these external web sites. For more information on cookies from social networks or other third-party websites, we recommend reviewing your own cookies policies.
The following are the cookies that are set by the website and the purpose for which each one is used:
Technical Cookies: Technical cookies are those essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of a web portal and the use of the different options and services offered. For example, those used to maintain the session, manage response time, perform or validate options, use security features, share content with social networks, etc.
Personalization Cookies: These cookies allow the user to specify or customize some features of the general options of the web page. For example, set the language, locale, or browser type.
There are a number of providers that set cookies in order to provide certain services. Below are cookies that are established by third parties, the purposes for which they are used and the links to web pages where you can find more information about cookies:
- Analytics Cookies: Google Analytics cookies are used to analyze and measure how visitors use this website. The information serves to elaborate reports that allow to improve this site. These cookies collect information anonymously, including the number of visitors to the site, how they arrived at it and the pages they visited while browsing our website. Https://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
- Youtube cookies are used to count the number of views of videos embedded in other web. Https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2407785?hl=en
- Technical Cookies: its cookies that are strictly necessary for the proper functioning of the Web and the use of the different options and services it offers.
- Personalization Cookies: These cookies allow the user to specify or customize some features of the general options of the web page. For example, set the language, locale, or browser type.
- Google: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/technologies/types
- YouTube: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2407785?hl=en
How to disable cookies
In order to comply with current legislation, we must request your permission to manage cookies. If you decide not to authorize the treatment indicating your non-compliance, we would only use the cookies that are essential for navigation on our website. In this case, we would not store any cookie. In the case of continuing browsing our website without denying its authoriaztion.
You can modify the configuration of your access to the website. You should know that it is possible to eliminate cookies or prevent this information from being recorded on your computer at any time by modifying the configuration parameters of your browser:
Configuración de cookies de Internet Explorer
Configuración de cookies de Firefox
Configuración de cookies de Google Chrome
Configuración de cookies de Safari
Google: Through the settings of each browser indicated above for the deactivation or elimination of cookies.